World of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ann/Aarram

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aarram Draper/Simon Theo.

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm

As you drive away from the house you get a phone call. On the caller I.D. you can see that it is your father calling.
Back to top Go down
Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:56 pm

I make a vague growling noise at the phone and let it go to voice-mail. I turn to Aarram, "I wish that guy would take a hint. I think I've made it pretty clear that I just don't want to talk to him."
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Aarram shrugs. "You should at least check out the message. The last time you just ignored him when he wanted to get in contact he tried to give you a surprise visit. You didn't want him around then and I really don't think you want him around now."
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

I smirk. "No way, he should definitely come by now! I can Myra to wolf out in front of him and then he'll really never want to see me again!" Still, despite this she picks up her phone and listens to the message.
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 pm

"Hello Annette. I see we still have a delightful tradition of trying to avoid each other, but I'm afraid that we need to get in contact. My term is nearly done and I'm running for re-election. One of my opponents is going to a lot of trouble to point out that one of my children seems to have completely disappeared. I need you to come home and prove you're still alive at a few functions. Call me immediately."
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 pm

"Huh, well there's a tricky situation. I guess I'll give Bobby a call and see how serious it really is." She dials his number.

(Assuming he picks up.)

"Hey Bobby, I just got a Mr. Authority call. He says that he's in trouble because I'm mysteriously missing from his life. Is it true and should I care?"
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Bobby does indeed pick up the phone. "Ann! Geez, it's been forever since you've called. Yeah, Dad's feeling a bit of heat from his opponent, but I don't think it's anything he can't handle. Really I think he wants you here for the usual photo ops and stuff because he's pushing that whole 'family' agenda in his campaign. He wants to paint himself as some proud family man.

"As for why you should care...well he'll be mad at you if you don't come and might even have some of his people drag you back here, but I know you'd rather go kicking and screaming and make him look bad. I'd like it if you came on your own though. I miss you, y'know. I don't want to have to go to all those stupid balls and publicity shots...(with a bit more humor in his voice) I have gotten better at my dancing though!"
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Ann grimaces as Bobby pushes her guilt buttons. "Alright, alright! I'll...consider heading out for a bit. I'm sure Joe can handle living in the dark for a while. Anyway, I'm sort of in the middle of something out here. I don't know if I'll have enough time available to leave anytime soon. I'll let you know. In the meantime, what's been going on with you?"
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:09 pm

He tells you about a new therapist that he's seeing and the new basketball team he's joined along with various other day-to-day things. He also makes a point to mention that your father's cholesterol levels have been high lately, but not dangerously so and that your mother had been going out at odd hours again, probably with the newest staff member, but had been stopped by your father and his 'family' campaign.

"So, y'know, a lot of the same-old, same-old. How about you? What's life in Chicago like these days?"
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

I relay all the non-illegal, non-supernatural things that have been going on. I guess I'd mention my various new friends in vague detail, pretty much anything that I'd be at liberty to say.
Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 pm

"Hey cool! I'm glad you've finally made some more friends out there. And you've finally got a girlfriend again! I was getting worried that you were never going to get laid again. Anyway, you might want to keep quiet about her around Dad. I'm sure what his current stance on the queers is right now, but it's all the political rage right now, but you know how much he'd like a chance to look all tolerant in front of the world..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ann/Aarram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann/Aarram   Ann/Aarram I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ann/Aarram
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Darkness :: Game Play :: The Story-
Jump to: