World of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hear ye, Hear ye!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aarram Draper/Simon Theo.

Aarram Draper/Simon Theo.

Hear ye, Hear ye! Empty
PostSubject: Hear ye, Hear ye!   Hear ye, Hear ye! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:38 pm

This be awesome. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Hear ye, Hear ye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear ye, Hear ye!   Hear ye, Hear ye! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:11 pm

I bought dice! I didn't trust the online roller *squints eyes*
So now that I have bought dice I am really in it, aren't I?
Lisa - now with 10% more nerdiness
...or I suppose I could say "gained 10 xp in nerddom" to make it even more poignant.
I love this game Smile

I also love being all dolled up when I walk into quarterstaff games (I was on my way to meet up with some people of the male persuasion and had some time to kill). That's right, hot chick buying D10s coming through!
Back to top Go down
http://Imaplaywithyourmind.org
Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Hear ye, Hear ye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear ye, Hear ye!   Hear ye, Hear ye! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Congrats Lisa! Now you should go post in the main story thread. I woke everybody (except Al) up. Also, did you see my post about retroactive character development? If you want we can go through your evolving relationship with Numeir, your carnival day with Simon (though not that much is likely to happen), and/or hanging out with Sammy.
Back to top Go down
Riley

Riley

Hear ye, Hear ye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear ye, Hear ye!   Hear ye, Hear ye! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am

Yes I saw all of those things! Haha, I forgot about my carnival day Smile I'll look forward to playing that out. As for the main story thread, Riley's not that talkative when she first wakes up Razz I posted here to keep in touch, because I'm keeping track of the other threads and will post when I have something to say (I suppose I could have said "*yawns and stretches*")
Back to top Go down
http://Imaplaywithyourmind.org
Sponsored content

Hear ye, Hear ye! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear ye, Hear ye!   Hear ye, Hear ye! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hear ye, Hear ye!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Darkness :: Off to the Side :: Awesome Stuff-
Jump to: