World of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retroactive Character Development!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Ann DuFay/Dorothy Renolds

Retroactive Character Development! Empty
PostSubject: Retroactive Character Development!   Retroactive Character Development! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 am

Hey guys! So, as we all know Albert can only go online a few times a day and thus our main game is going to go fairly slowly. But! That doesn't mean that we have to limit ourselves to the main game. As someone with almost nothing to do this summer I can go online all the time and I have official permission to do a little demigoding.

So, here's what I was thinking: I know a lot of us just like playing as our characters for regular interactions. I thought it might be cool if we made some threads here of just conversations our characters have had in the past two months. Remember, I can play all our NPCs (non-player characters) so feel free to request any conversation you want to act out.

For example:

Riley can talk to Numeir or Sammy.
Al can have his awkward talk with Kathy.
Myra can get her equally awkward talk with her mom about Justaine out of the way.
Anyone can talk to either of my guys about whatever they want!

Since I have boatloads of time on my hands I'll be sure to update any threads we get going quickly, and don't forget that you can also have chats with one another. Go!
Back to top Go down
Myra

Myra

PostSubject: Re: Retroactive Character Development!   Retroactive Character Development! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:32 am

Hey, good idea! I'll have to think about what on earth I'd say to my mom...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retroactive Character Development!   Retroactive Character Development! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey there! To avoid confusion, I moved the retroactive character development topics to their own forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://worldofdarkness.forumjonction.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retroactive Character Development!   Retroactive Character Development! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retroactive Character Development!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Darkness :: Game Play :: The Story-
Jump to: